-From NYU Langone Medical Center – A Local Roots CSA Site-
red endive, 2 heads
canola oil, 1 tbsp
yellow plum tomatoes, 4
swiss chard, 1 head
crumbled blue cheese, 2 tbsp
chopped pistachio, 2 tbsp
salt & pepper, to taste
1. Cut endive in half, brush lightly with canola oil.
2. Cut plums in half, remove pit, brush lightly with canola oil.
3. Heat a grill or grill pan to high heat.
4. Grill plums and endive for 2-3 minutes per side or until they have slightly caramelized.
5. Chop plum tomatoes into quarters.
6. Saute swiss chard lightly in canola oil and season with salt and pepper.
7. Place endive on plate.
8. Toss all other ingredients together with parsley-plum-vinaigrette (can be found in our plum recipes!), place on top of endive.
9. Top with blue cheese and pistachios. Serve.